Are you looking for your next career challenge? Do you want to work in a dynamic, flexible and entrepreneurial environment? If you are the person who can manage and improve Ampelmann’s financial organisation to further support our business, then we are looking for you! Join our movement and apply now for our Jr. General Ledger & Reporting Accountant position.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your role as Jr. General Ledger & Reporting Accountant
As Jr. General Ledger & Reporting Accountant you will be part of the Finance team and responsible for the company’s accounting globally, among which arebookkeeping and (consolidated) internal and external (tax) reporting. You will also have full control over the company’s financial statements, including but not limited to the balance sheet, profit & loss account and cashflow statement. As part of our team, you will perform monthly, quarterly and yearly closings.
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions (bank statements, credit cards, wages and salary, fixed assets);
- Performing review checks of the posting process;
- Analysing the financial administration;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in working methods and procedures within the administrative organisation;
- Supporting the finance team.
- < 1 year relevant working experience;
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance; Finance & Control; Accountancy);
- Experience with Excel;
- Knowledge of ERP Microsoft Dynamics (pre).
- Good understanding of Dutch and English language
- Strong team spirit
Our Finance Department
- High degree of responsibility in short term
- An informal work atmosphere in a fast growing and challenging environment
- Opportunities to develop your own initiatives
- A good salary and excellent secondary benefits
- Ampelmann Training Academy: for your personal and professional development
Our Finance Department consists of 11 team members – eight FTEs and three work students, spread across Financial- & Business Control and Treasury. As Jr. General Ledger & Reporting Accountant, you will be working in the Financial Control team alongside five other colleagues.
You can apply before 31
December 2018 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. Interview process: in the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If we there is a match you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Annelore van Thiel, P&O business partner.