Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where responsibility and personal development take centre stage? Are you a master in turning technical information into added value that fulfils our clients’ business needs? If you’ve always wanted to show your commercial talent but have always been too busy solving technical challenges, this may be just the right job for you. Join our movement and apply now for our Inside Sales Coordinator.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your role as Inside Sales Coordinator
In the role of Inside Sales Coordinator, you will be the linking pin between Ampelmann’s commercial department and other departments within the company. You will have daily contact with our (potential) clients and will provide our sales team with the technical and commercial information they need to secure new contracts. The possibility to craft the position to suit your and our client’s interests will make sure you get the most out of your job.
Your regular activities
- Providing technical and commercial intelligence to both our sales teams and directly to clients
- Acting as a focal point in Ampelmann’s Delft HQ for all regional sales people
- Handling inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and converting them into sales leads
- Developing, providing and scheduling (technical) product updates and trainings for regional sales teams
- Assisting in Request for Proposal/Request for Information (RFP/RFI) and quotation responses to potential clients
- 1-3 years relevant working experience (i.e. Technical Sales or Engineer)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Technical) Engineering, Business Economics or (Technical) Business Administration
- Excellent Office365 (incl. Excel) skills and ERP skills (AX)
- Fluent in English
- Self-starting spirit, service mindset, stress-resistant, structured and pro-active
About the Inside Sales and Marketing (ISM) team
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A good salary
- Excellent secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
The ISM team is the voice of Ampelmann. We are a small team closely partnering with Business Development and focusing our efforts on external communications and marketing. We are the link between Ampelmann and the outside world.
You can apply before 1st of February by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. Interview process: in the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If we there is a match you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Rob Willemse.