Opportunities don’t just happen: you’ll create them. We need you to talk the talk and walk the walk. Our business development goes further than just selling services: you will have to build strategic relationships with customers. Designing, launching & running new businesses with an entrepreneurial mindset will be commonplace for you. Does this resonate with you and your ambitions? And are you up for the challenge? Then join our movement and apply now for the Jr. Business Development position.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and having responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. We believe that organisational growth goes alongside with development of our people. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Jr. Business Developer Manager
In the role of Jr. Business Developer, you will be a strategic player for our clients. From day one, you will get a seat at the table and discuss new ways of creating business impact in the industry. You will identify and address our clients’ needs and make sure to meet them with the great service Ampelmann is known for. Flexible working hours and a possibility to craft the position to suit your interests will make sure you get the most out of your job.
Do you want to have a visual impression of this vacancy? Then please click here
- Identifying and prioritising leads and building strong relationships with (potential) clients
- Reporting progress on different projects via actionable Customer Visit Reports (CVRs)
- Realising predetermined sales targets in a specific region or market segments
- Collaborating with other stakeholders in- and outside of Ampelmann in order to deliver the quality of service clients expect from us
- After closing a deal, you will stay in the loop together with the Operations department to make sure client needs are fully met over time
- 1-3 years relevant working experience
- BSc or MSc degree like Business Economics or (Technical) Business Administration
- Sufficient Office365 (incl. Excel) skills
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A good salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis, collective health insurance)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development need
About the Business Development team
The Business Development team is responsible for Ampelmann’s overall sales achievements worldwide. It leads market acquisition and retention strategies in order to maximise sales growth and optimise profits to the subsidiary/global line of business.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here.
This vacancy is open throughout the year. The start date is in consultation, based on your preferences and based on the available openings.
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. Within 2 weeks we will let you know if you have been selected for a first interview. If there is a match you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job! If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Rob Willemse.