Data, data, and more data. It’s all around us yet making sense of it is not always that easy. Are you the type of person who understands the added value of data? Do you want to be at the forefront of data projects and run those alongside a dynamic and entrepreneurial team? If the answer is yes, then this may be the job for you. Apply now for our Project Manager Data Services position via the 'apply now' button!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Project Manager Data Services
In this role, you will manage various data projects such as setting up and developing web portals. You will ensure they run smoothly from beginning to end, and you will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to make that happen. You will use SCRUM as the main approach to your work, so you can handle iterations quickly and in a flexible manner. Proactiveness in communicating those iterations to your colleagues will be another key aspect of your job.
- Create and plan project, deliverables, requirements and budget
- Monitor the scope of a project and communicate changes
- Use the SCRUM / Agile approach and communicate this way of working to your team members
- Coach project members on their development points and motivate them for maximum results and growth
- BSc or MSc degree and 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Affinity with data, IT and the offshore industry
- An enthusiastic go-getter who is not afraid to step up
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when working on a tight schedule
- Excellent communication skills (English mandatory; Dutch desired)
About the Data Services department
- A great work environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A good salary
- Excellent secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
The department is responsible for developing services that add value to internal and external customers through the use of data. It is a relatively young department that works in a flexible manner and allows for new ideas to come to life. The team consists of a Data Engineer, a Virtual Reality team, our Workability Desk and the Manager Data Services.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here
You can apply before 22 February 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Rob Willemse.