Are you the person to build strategic relationships with clients and follow through on their commercial needs? Do you want to be part of a small, yet dynamic team based in Singapore? If you’re looking for a job where responsibility, travel and personal development take centre stage this may be just the right place for you. Apply now for our Commercial Manager APAC opportunity.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Commercial Manager APAC
In the role of Commercial Manager, you will be a strategic player for our clients. From day one, you will get to sit at the table and discuss new ways of creating business impact in the industry. You will identify and address our clients’ needs and make sure to meet them with the great service Ampelmann is known for. Your role will be based in Singapore and require traveling across all of APAC. You will be working closely together with various company stakeholders, including those responsible for operations and business development.
Your regular activities
- Identifying and prioritising leads and building strong relationships with (potential) clients
- Reporting progress on different projects via actionable Customer Visit Reports (CVRs)
- Realising predetermined sales targets in a specific region or market segments
- Collaborating with other stakeholders in- and outside of Ampelmann in order to deliver the quality of service clients expect from us
- After closing a deal, you will stay in the loop together with the Operations department to make sure client needs are fully met over time
- 5-10 years relevant working experience in the Offshore / Oil & Gas / Renewables / Engineering industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Economics, (Technical) Business Administration or other relevant field
- Sufficient Office365 (incl. Excel) skills
- Self-starting spirit, service-oriented mindset, client satisfaction as a priority
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident preferred
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A good salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, 17 vacation days on a full-time basis, laptop & phone)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here.
About the Business Development team
The Business Development team in Singapore is responsible for Ampelmann’s overall sales achievements in the Asia Pacific region. It leads market acquisition and retention strategies in order to maximise sales growth and optimise profits to the global line of business.
You can apply before 26 April 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. Interview process: in the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If we there is a match you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Rob Willemse.