You are the type of person that takes every situation as an opportunity to learn something new. For you, learning is an ongoing process. Does that ring a bell? Then read on. At Ampelmann, too, we take continuous learning as an integral part of our company’s growth. Do you want to be the person designing all of our operator training programmes? And do you want to do so in an international and dynamic team? If yes, apply now for our L&D Project Coordinator position!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as L&D Project Coordinator
In this role, you will be part of the Crewing department and responsible for the content of all Ampelmann operator trainings. You will lead and coordinate several projects related to training programmes online and offline. You will make sure that the content is up to date, attractive and accurate by involving the right people (such as trainers, colleagues and external parties). It will be key to create engagement among all Ampelmann operators as they are spread around the world, both on- and offshore.
- Set and execute training programmes from start to finish
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of training projects and propose improvements where needed
- Create both online and offline materials
- Responsible for up to date content for all training programmes
- Create engagement by involving internal stakeholders
- BSc degree and 1-3 year work experience in Learning & Development
- Experience in a technical sector
- Ability to communicate with and manage stakeholders on different levels as part of different projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
About the Crewing department
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A good salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
The Crewing department is responsible for hiring, educating and planning the work of operators on all Ampelmann projects globally. The Hiring & Educations department is a sub-department, which focusses on the learning programmes to ensure qualified personnel, whether supplied by Ampelmann or by the client. In this role, you will report to the Team Lead Hiring & Educations.
You can apply before 2 May 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If there is a match after the first interview, you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Marieke Haring.