Do you want to jump straight into the life of a Jr. Operations Engineer? Do you want to learn how to manage a complete project cycle and build customer relationships? If the answer to both of those questions is yes and you’re looking to do in our small team with lots of responsibilities, then our opportunity in Brunei might be just the one for you. Apply now for our Jr. Operations Engineer position!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Jr. Operations Engineer
As Jr. Operations Engineer in Brunei, you will be the internal and external point of contact for projects where an Ampelmann system is deployed offshore. For each project, you will take care of a satisfied client by keeping in touch with them, optimising and managing the project, and sharing weekly reports. You will also be responsible for (de)mobilisations, offshore trials and coaching of offshore operators. In this role, you will take care of your budget, invoicing and purchasing so that the administration is up to date as well. As you will be part of a small team, flexibility will be an important skill to have and continuously improve.
Do you want to have a visual impression of this vacancy? Click here
- Managing several Ampelmann projects offshore, from preparation to close-out phase
- Being the point of contact (internally and externally) for your offshore projects
- Ensuring a high client satisfaction by optimising the operation offshore
- Travel to (de)mobilisations, client visits and offshore trials and client visits
- Coaching operators on their professional development
- BSc degree and 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent English communications skills (spoken and written)
- Proven project management skills: keep overview during challenging situations
- Analytical skills: the ability to take one step back, analyse the situation and then act
- A pro-active attitude: come up with improvements and suggestions in a constructive way
About the team
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
The team in Brunei currently consists out of six employees and filling this position will bring it up to seven. The team is a mix of Operations, Maintenance and Crewing. The employee will report directly to the Operations Area Manager for Asia Pacific.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website by 17 September 2019. Within two weeks, we will let you know if you have been selected for a first interview. If there is a match you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job! If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Sander Petersen.