Do you have what it takes to contribute to the development to our people globally?
With your organisational and administrative skills, you make sure our organisation and people achieve their goals.
Interested? Read more below or apply via the “apply now” button!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you!
In this role you are the first point of contact regarding all our training programmes. You ensure that every colleague is supported with their learning questions and that training activities are facilitated. In every learning and development question you see a challenge to arrange this perfectly! In addition, there are enough projects to tackle.
- Plan and schedule training
- Update and manage our Ampelmann Academy
- Prepare materials for the various training
- Optimise projects continuously
- Provide administrative support
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (required)
- Organisational skills
- Result-oriented and proactive
- Availability for a minimum period of 6 months, availability of 16-24 hours spread over 3-5 days
About the Learning & Development department
- A nice salary
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
The L&D department is contributing to the development of all our people globally. By supporting our colleagues with all kinds of learning activities the L&D team wants to help them in their own development.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here
You can apply before 29 November 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.