Invoices tell the story of an organisation. If you agree and would like to learn more about that story, then you might be just the person we need. Check out our Financial Support position, if you are the dynamic and flexible type we’re looking for. Read more below or apply via the “apply now” button!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Financial Support
In this role as Financial Support, you will get to know the ins and outs of how a financial department works. You will be working on anything from processing incoming invoices, bank and credit card statements, to maintaining the general ledger. You will also gain insight into the financial operations of a growing organisation with offices across five continents.
- Processing of all incoming invoices from suppliers
- Processing bank statement and credit cards
- Maintaining the general ledger, including processing journal entries such as salary journal, prepayments, accruals, depreciation and Interest
- Supporting the finance team with ad-hoc questions and improvement projects related to the administration.
- Intermediate vocational degree in Finance (MBO)
- < 2 years relevant working experience
- Communication skills in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Microsoft Dynamics (prerequisite)
- Strong team spirit
About the Finance department
- A great work environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
The Finance department at Ampelmann consists of a small, yet dedicated team, making sure that all financial operations across our local and international offices are running smoothly. As Finance Support, you will be working with four direct colleagues within Financial Control, and as part of the extended finance team of eight.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here
and have an ‘inside look’ here
You can apply before 4 June 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If there is a match after the first interview, you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.