The phone rings... An operator is not able to go offshore tomorrow, immediate action is needed. After discussing the urgent situation with the Crewing Coordinator, you arrange everything to get the replacement operator offshore tomorrow. Great news to tell the Client, and even the Operations Project Manager was impressed by your fast action. Winning! – Is this the challenge you like? Then apply now.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and having responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
- Responsible for all Operator crew changes (from their front door to vessel gangway)
- Be the point of contact (both internal and external) for all crew change related matters
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Project Managers
- Coordinate visa applications and follow-up on status with stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1 to 3 years relevant working experience (preferably in the travel industry)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A flexible mindset: proven track record of being able to cope with ad-hoc situations in a fast-changing environment
About the team
The Crew Change & Visa Coordinator is part of the Europe and Africa team, located in Delft. The goal of this team is to provide our global customer base with flexible, custom made solutions in offshore access. Besides you, the team consists of 9 Operations Project Managers who are responsible for several projects and 1 Operations Area Manager. In this role you will report to the Operations Area Manager Europe & Africa.
- A great working environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis, laptop & phone)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
You can apply before 9 April 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after closing date we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If there is a match after the first interview, you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.