Are you interested in learning more about the world of Motion Control Engineering and want to know how this is applied in the offshore industry? Then Ampelmann is looking for you! We have room to add a Work student Motion Control Engineering to join the Improvements Team. The Improvements Team is a multidisciplinary team responsible for collecting and prioritizing incoming Improvement requests with the goal to continuously improve the safety and efficiency of our systems. Triggered? Scroll down and hit the “Apply Now” button!
The perks of this Student Job:
- Gain experience and knowledge in Motion Control Engineering by learning form experienced Motion Control Engineers
- Responsibility to independently carry out projects/tasks
- Contribute to make the offshore industry safer and more efficient
- Be part of a team with loyal and energetic colleagues in a dynamic organization
What do daily activities look like?
- Support with PLC programming during Improvement projects
- Independently carry out software restructure related projects
- HBO or WO studies with a technical background - experience and/or affinity with software engineering is a plus
- Availability for a minimum period of 6-12 months for 1-2 days per week
- Ability to learn new things quickly and work independently
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English and a service-minded and problem-solving attitude
- Experience with Siemens (Step7) software is a nice to have
- EUR 10,60 gross per hour
- Reimbursement of commuting costs
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours (i.e. working in ‘sprints’ is an option)
- Inspiring office space with an open work environment
- Good lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts) – if COVID-19 measures allow
- Possibility to transition your Work student assignment in a (graduate) internship
You can apply before the 4th of December 2020 by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.