Unexpectedly, you receive a text message: one of the scheduled Operators is not able to go offshore tomorrow - your immediate action is needed! After discussing this urgent situation with the Operations Project Manager, you arrange everything to get another Operator on location a.s.a.p. Your fast and smooth way of managing this situation results in great news to tell the client: no lost time - winning! Is this the kind of challenge you like? Then apply now!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make offshore access safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and having responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann.
Your role as Crewing Coordinator
In this role you will be the Crewing representative for the Asia region ánd for one of the specialized Operator pools. You are responsible for the resource planning of offshore personnel (Operators) of that region. You will also be the go-to person for all inquiries regarding their personal & professional development. You will liaise with your Crewing team members and will contribute to (process) improvement projects. As a Crewing Coordinator you are the linking pin between the onshore and offshore organisation.
- Coordinating and planning of Operators in your region and specialized pool;
- Managing, steering and coaching Operators in their personal & professional development;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Operators, Operations Project Managers, Agency partners etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years relevant working experience
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A flexible mindset; proven track record of being able to cope with ad-hoc situations in a fast-changing environment
We are open to applicants who are eligible to live and work in Singapore and/or Brunei.
About the Crewing team
You are part of the Crewing department (4 FTE), located at our global HQ in Delft and responsible for all our offshore colleagues. From recruitment to development, from the right mindset to the right motivation. We support our operations by delivering skilled operators to run our global offshore projects.
You will have the freedom to proactively be involved in improvement projects and experience the offshore life yourself. You will report to the Manager Crewing.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here!
- A challenging job that will stretch you to your next professional level
- The opportunity to work with different cultural backgrounds and diverse colleagues
- An innovative environment with driven and ambitious people
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- Ampelmann Academy: for your personal and professional development needs
You can apply before 10 December 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after closing date we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Dianne Schaafsma.